Girls In Computing Conference FREE EVENT
Time & Location
About the Event
You can find an updated agenda for the conference here
The conference will provide primary and secondary teachers with the following opportunities:
- Keynote speakers and inspirational young women in computing and IT
- Workshops from micro:bit, Reading University, Barefoot Computing, Girl Power UK, Blue Shift Education, Raspberry Pi and many more.
- Q&A panels with inspirational women in technology.
- New CAS in a Box sessions covering the national picture, reach, engagement and building self-efficacy in girls.
- Coding workshops including creative coding for KS1 and KS2, collaborative coding for KS3/4 and adn Isaac Computer Science workshops for A-Level teachers.
This conference has been made possible by Coding Rooms and the following five NCCE Computing Hubs.
- Pate's Grammar School
- Denbigh School
- Park House School
- The Falibroome Trust
- St Clement Danes School
Elements of CPD are being provided by the NCCE, funded by the DfE.